Effective Date: January 13, 2014
Updated Date: January 13, 2014
This following Website Terms and Conditions Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this Website. Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of the Agreement. Your acceptance of the Agreement provides you with a limited and temporary license and permission to use the Website.
1. Copyright Rights. Staple Cotton Cooperative Association (Staplcotn®) owns or licenses all copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Website, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content to the full extent provided under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Except as expressly provided herein, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Website for any purposes, and nothing otherwise stated or implied confers on you any license or right to do so.
You may use the Website and the contents solely for your own individual non-commercial and informational purposes only. Any other use, including for any commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited without our express prior written consent.
2. Trade and Service Mark Rights. Staplcotn owns all rights in the company names, trade names, service marks, and logos of Staple Cotton Cooperative Association and Staplcotn, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol. Unauthorized use of any such, including reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses, is prohibited under the trademark laws of the United States and other countries. You are expressly prohibited from using or misusing any such mark, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, and nothing otherwise stated or implied confers on you any license or right to do so.
3. Registration, Username, Password, Security.
(a) Registration. Registration may be required for certain portions of the Website. We will not grant any user access to any registration-required portions of the Website unless he or she has completed the necessary registration associated with access to such portion of the Website.
(b) Your User Identity. Your username and password will be your identity for purposes of interacting with the Website and other users through the Website.
(c) Username, Passwords, and Password Access. You shall keep confidential, shall not disseminate, and shall use solely in accordance with this Agreement, your username, and password for the Website. You shall immediately notify us if you learn of or suspect: (i) any loss or theft of your username or password, or (ii) any unauthorized use of your username or password or of the Website. In the event of such loss, theft, or unauthorized use, we may impose on you, at our sole discretion, additional security obligations.
(d) Security Breaches and Revision. If any unauthorized person obtains access to the Website as a result of any act or omission by you, you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall fully and promptly notify us by e-mail at email@example.com. You shall otherwise cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
4. Links. The Website may contain links to other Website (“Linked Website”). The Linked Website are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of the Linked Website, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Website, or any changes or updates to Linked Website. The Website provide links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any links to a Linked Service is not an endorsement by us of any company offering Internet Website, products or Website on the Linked Website.
5. Availability of Website. The availability of the content on the Website may be affected by a variety of factors. You agree that we are not obligated to provide you with any specific content under this Agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY WEB WEBSITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WE DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE, (v) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA, AND (vi) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION. ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE CHANGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CHANGES TO PRICES, DISCOUNTS, AND HOURS OF OPERATION.
7. Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Mississippi, excluding its conflict of law rules. You expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi or, for matters not susceptible of adjudication in the federal courts, the courts of the State of Mississippi located in Leflore County, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website.
9. Violations. Please report any violations of this Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.